Position: Development Project Coordinator
Employer: Union County-Marysville Economic Development Partnership - Marysville, Ohio
The Union County-Marysville Economic Development Partnership is seeking candidates to advance economic growth strategies and efforts for the fastest growing county in Ohio. This challenging, yet rewarding position requires the ability to implement and manage various economic development programs and initiatives, including the 33 Smart Mobility Corridor, countywide business retention and expansion program, and entrepreneurial development program, among others.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Economic Development, Public Administration, or other relevant field, and minimum of five (5) years of professional experience. Strong knowledge of local and state economic development policies and tools is a must. Familiarity with the automotive industry or smart mobility technology is a plus, but not required.
Salary is $62,000 to $78,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Candidate will also enjoy a generous benefit package which includes partial reimbursement of healthcare benefits, 401k contribution, and paid time off. Expected hours worked per week: 40 (full time).
Send cover letter, resume, and three work-related references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filing Deadline: 4:00 PM, April 22, 2019. EEO.
More information: http://unioncounty.org/news/employment
Position: Director of Key Accounts and Member Services
Employer: Federated Energy Services Cooperative, Lorian-Medina Rural Electric Cooperative, North Central Electric Cooperative
Position responsibilities, requirements and reports.
Please send cover letter and resume to Richard Shock at email@example.com.
- To assist in developing and coordinating the Cooperative's Key Accounts and Member Services program to maximize the opportunities that are available for mutually successful business relationships.
- To assure the coordination and implementation of products and services for key consumers that help result in their continued business success.
- To assure the coordination and implementation of products and services for the membership at large that help result in continued satisfaction with the cooperative and its mission.
- To develop relationships with key consumers that demonstrate FESCO’s commitment to meeting their power supply and business needs into the future.
- To develop annual and long-range departmental plans that will fully and efficiently utilize well-trained and managed department personnel to carry out the above objectives in a safe and efficient manner.