Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship…TIEs that Connect Rural America
Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza - 4445 Main Street, Kansas City, Missouri
NREDA is headed to the Midwest for its 30th Anniversary. This Kansas City Conference TIEs together the elements that are the cornerstone to today’s economic development success in Rural America: Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. At the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza, you’ll connect with experts, hear from the funny economist and carry away action items from these three elements of success designed to propel you into the future. Thank you for attending and helping us celebrate 30 years of progress!
Schedule / Registration Rates / Conference Brochure
Visit Mobile Website
- Conference registration includes electronic handouts, breakfast on Thursday and Friday, lunch on Thursday, and the Wednesday and Thursday receptions.
- Reserve your sleeping room at NREDA special rate of $179.00 plus tax per night for a single or double, call (800) 810-3708 before October 7, 2019 or book online. Government rates available.
- Download Justification Letter for help with company approval.
- Note: By registering for this conference, you agree that NREDA may use any photos taken of you at the conference on the NREDA website, publications and on social media. You also acknowledge that NREDA has access to the hotel room list for reservations review.
- Questions? Contact Denise Hoffman, CMP, Meeting Planner email@example.com.
Cancellations and Substitution Policy: Written cancellations received by NREDA on or before October 21, 2019, will receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. No cancellations will be refunded after October 21, 2019. No refunds for no-shows. Please send written cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org.